Sample Apology letter to cancel events
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to cancel the events– regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the events that has been scheduled to the next day of Annual day function. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Actually we all have planned to conduct half of the events of our Annual Day functions on the next day of our celebration. But due to the problems that we have to face with the police man for getting permission for conducting those things we are cancelling the events. I know the thing I have done is not at all a simple or bearable one. I feel myself ashamed to ask sorry for my mistake. Because it caused a very big disaster by all the way means.
Points to remember:Apology letter to cancel events
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- examples of letters of canceling functions
- apology letter for ignorance in labelling customer
- Canceling an Event Sample Email
- Example of a letter to cancel an event
- letter to cancel an event for a cause
- reply customer cancel letter
- sample of apologize email about job interview