Sample Apology Letter to Boss
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology to boss – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to my boss seeking for apology since I have made a mistake. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. I have done a very huge mistake which affected the company’s economic level in a prominent manner. Since am new to this position I do not know what are the do’s and what are the don’ts. Am not aware of the thing that I have done. I don’t think sorry would be the right word to ask for apologise. But there is no other go. And so I request you to accept my apology for all my behaviour. And let me swear you that I will not behave / do mistake one more time. Let this be a lesson for me.
Points to remember : Apology Letter to Boss
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- sample letter of apology to boss
- Sample Apology to the Boss
- apology to my boss
- do I have to write an apology letter to my boss
- apology email to boss
- Sorry to Boss Sample Letter
- sample sorry letters to the boss of the company
- sample apology letters to boss
- letter of apology to a boss
- how to write an appology letter to your boss