Sample Apology Letter to Bank to Customer
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology from bank to customer – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology to the bank customer for the inconvenience of not providing the educational loan for his son studies. First of all we should regret for our actions and we regret for it in a very precise manner. We could not able to provide the loan amount that you have applied at this time. Since these branches have no privilege to provide any educational loan for the students due to some official issue we could not fulfil your needs. I hope you could understand my position. I promise you that I will not let this to happen one more time. Please accept my apology and allow me to get back to my work. And am sure this would be my last apology that am asking.
Points to remember : Apology Letter to Bank to Customer
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- aplogy letters from banks
- BANK APPOLOGY LETTERS
- apology letter to bank from customer
- a bank business apology letter
- bank letterhead appologiy
- letter to customers regarding fraudulent bank charges
- Sample Bank Letters to Customers
- sample letters from bank to customer
- writing apology bank letter
- bank Apology to Customer Complaint