sample apology letter for not inviting someone
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for not inviting someone – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for not inviting someone who belongs to my batch but I don’t even see his face. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. I know only one thing that you belong to my batch and other than that I don’t even know your face. But anyway I should invite you to my marriage. Since I don’t even know your name I could not invite you. Since there are many things to be done and many things are yet to start I could not make it on time. But am sure this will not happen between us one more time. I could feel how much it hurts. But I don’t know any other thing other than asking you to apologise me.
Points to remember: sample apology letter for not inviting someone
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letters for how do i apologize for not inviting someone to my wedding
- apologis for not inviting you
- apology for not inviting to wedding
- apology letter for not inviting
- how to apologize for not inviting someone to a party
- how to write apology for not inviting
- letter of apology to family member for not inviting
- sample letter of apology for not inviting