Sample Apology Letter for Not Attending an Event
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for not attending an event – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for not attending the event that was conducted by our office members last night. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. I could not attend the event that held last night which was conducted by our office members for the welfare of blind peoples. The reason for my absence to the event is due the ill health of my child. She could not breathe properly yesterday evening. I took care of her and that’s why I could not attend the event. I hope you could understand my position. I promise you that I will not let this to happen one more time. Please accept my apology and allow me to get back to my work. And am sure this would be my last apology that am asking.
Points to remember: Apology Letter for Not Attending an Event
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- letter of apology for not attending an event
- letter of apology for not attending
- Apology letter for not attending an event
- sample letter for not attending an event
- examples of cannot attend an event
- Cant attend an event formal letter
- reply letter for an event
- regards attending an event
- sample email to apologize for not attending event
- sample apology letter for not attending event