Sample Apology Letter for Delay in Salary
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for delay in salary – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for making delay in your salary. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. As the CEO of this company I strongly regret for the delay on your salary. This has happened because of there are some issues in your employee card number. Since there were a clash between your card number and other one, we have stopped the salary. Now I request you to condone me for my actions and I’ll correct my mistake and I’ll never let this to happen one more time. I thank you for the experience you have provided. I will never commit this mistake again.
Points to remember: Apology Letter for Delay in Salary
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- appology letter to an employee in regards to a payroll payment issues
- a letter of regret to staff for delayed salary
- delay salary letter
- sample of salary delay
- sample memo to employees explaining delay salary
- sample letters from ceo to employees payroll delayed
- payroll delay letters
- memo to supervisors on delayed salary payment
- how to make an appology for delay
- explanation of a payroll delay