Sample apology letter for cancellation of event
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for cancellation of the event – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the event that has been scheduled in our office for Alumni function. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Actually we have planned to conduct the events for the next day. But due to unavailability of space we are in a position to cancel the events. I hope you could understand my position. I promise you that I will not let this to happen one more time. Please accept my apology and allow me to get back to my work. And am sure this would be my last apology that am asking.
Points to remember : Apology letter for cancellation of event
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- Cancelling a volunteering event with apologies Sample
- event cancellation email
- Sample Email Cancelling an Event
- how to write a letter of cancellation of event
- how to write an event cancellation letter
- letter of apology for cancelling event
- letters for cancelling an event
- apologies for not keeping an event
- pr letter for cancelling an event
- sample apology email ffor postponing an event