Sample Apology Letter for Breaking a Window
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking window – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the window of my neighbour house while playing cricket in the street. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. While we playing cricket in street and when I play the strike the ball wrongly hit on your house window and we have broken the glass of the window. I am not supposed to stop with a sorry and that will never be equal to my action. But I don’t have anything else other than sorry. I really feel worse for my action. That’s why I made this letter and this will convey you my worse feel. I request you to accept my apology.
Points to remember : Apology Letter for Breaking a Window
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- apology letter for breaking something
- letter to your neighbour saying sorry for broken a window with a ball
- write a letter to the principal of your school apologize to her about the breaking of a window glass
- write a letter to class teacher to inform about the broken window pane
- write a letter say sorry broken the window glass
- write a letter of apology to ur principal on breaking the window pane of the classroom
- write a letter of apology letter to principal asking apology for breaking the glass of window
- letter to the principal window pane had been broken by you
- Letter to the principal of your school to plead pardon as a window pane had been broken by you
- write a letter to your neighbour apologising for your mistake