Sample Apology Letter for Being Rude
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for being rude – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for being rude to the office members in the last night party. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. A complaint has been filed on me that I have behaved rude in the party that held last night. Since I have drank a lot I could not remember what I did. Since it’s my problem of forgetting what I did when I drunk I could not remember anything. Anyway it’s my mistake also. I should not behave that my rude actions. So please accept my apology and I promise you that this will not happen in between us one more time. I’ll take care of that sir. All I need is please accept my apology and speak to me normally.
Points to remember : Apology Letter for Being Rude
Regret for your behaviour.
Promise that this will not happen again.
Request to accept your apology.
Other Sample example letter format are
- how to write an apology letter when wrongfully accused of being rude
- examples of apology for being rude
- apologize letter for being rude
- apology for rudeness
- rude employee apology letter
- note of apology for unintended rudeness
- letter to apologize for being rude
- letter of apology for rudeness samples
- letter of apology being rude
- apologising for staff rudeness